Do it yourself mini sliders

Pin It


















My sliders aka mini burger were inspired by this past summer's food truck visit. It was a food truck galore all around. I cannot recall the truck name but I enjoyed the mini burgers more than I thought I would. I even made my own sauce, simply 2 sauces combined. No brainer on that. These mini bites are fun for lunch with friends over or dinner. Easy to put together and anything goes! No wrong way to make them. Here's my simple recipe.



Ingredients:

Mini burger buns
Beef
Bacon* optional
Salt & pepper
Yellow onion
Green & red bell pepper
Mozzarella cheese
Sauce (Sriracha hot red sauce & mayo mix)

Chop and shred up your bacon and beef into threaded pieces. Do the same to your bell peppers & onion. Mozzarella can be in round or square slices. Sauteed meat til desired taste. Throw in bell peppers and onion. I like little onion therefore only threw in a little but maximize your preferences! Add your pinch of salt and pepper.  Heat up the buns in oven for 5 to 8 minutes, depending on how crisp and hard you like them. Lay them opened. Place sliced mozzarella pieces between buns and let sit til almost melted. Take it out and throw your cooked sauteed meat and veggies in your buns and you are about done. You can either brush on your sauce unto the inside of buns or dip them instead which is how I usually like it.





Love, peace & eats!

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment